Missouri accommodations at Southmoreland on the Plaza are subject to the following policies.
- - - Rates are for One Night Lodging, Based on Maximum of Two
One night stays are welcomed. Two-night minimums may be required during special event or holiday periods.
Room and are Subject to State and Local Taxes- - -
Summer Rates begin April 15 | Winter Rates begin October 15
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-in begins at 4:30 pm.
- For arrivals before 4:30 pm, accommodations can be made for parking and bag drop-off with advance notice.
- Please notify us if you plan on arriving after 6:00 pm.
- Special arrangements must be made for check-ins after midnight.
- Check-out is by 11:00 am.
Advance reservations are required and are secured with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express). Final payment is accepted with credit or debit card, cash, check, travelers checks, or gift certificates from the following entities:
- Southmoreland on the Plaza
- Plaza Gift Cards
- Select Registry
- Bed & Breakfast Inns of Missouri
Because we are a small inn with a limited number of rooms, guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved. We understand that circumstances arise, sometimes out of a guest’s control, requiring the cancellation of a reservation. However, as a small business, cancellations have a significant impact on us and the services we are able to provide. Therefore, we cannot make exceptions to the cancellation policies.
Regular Leisure Stays
- Cancellations from the time the reservation is made up to eight (8) days prior to the date of your reservation are subject to a $20 handling fee.
- Cancellations with notice of seven (7) or less days prior to the date of your reservation result in a 50% charge of the room rate for all dates canceled.
- Same day cancellations and "no-show" reservations will be charged at 100% of the room rate for all dates canceled.
- If the room is rebooked with another guest, the 50% or 100% charge will be reduced to a $20 handling fee. Please note that rescheduling your stay constitutes a cancellation.
- Corporate guests may be subject to a different cancellation policy.
Group, Holiday, Special Events*
- Cancellation of group (three or more rooms), special event, and holiday reservations from the time the reservation is made up to eight (8) days prior to the date of your reservation are subject to a 50% charge of the room rate for all rooms and all dates canceled.
- Cancellations with notice of seven (7) or less days prior to the date of your reservation result in a 100% charge of the room rate for all rooms and all dates canceled.
- If the room is rebooked with another guest, the 50% or 100% charge will be reduced to a $20 handling fee for the date rebooked. Please note that rescheduling your stay constitutes a cancellation.
*Holidays and Special Events include but are not limited to:
- Valentine’s Day
- Friday and Saturday of The Plaza Art Fair
- All Fridays and Saturdays during The Plaza Lights
- New Year's Eve
- Big12 Basketball Tournament
- NASCAR Race Week-ends
NON-SMOKING POLICY: For the safety and comfort of all of our guests, no smoking is allowed in the rooms, on the room decks, or inside the Inn. Smoking on the property is limited to a designated first floor outside area. Any evidence of violation of the non-smoking policy will result in a minimum $200 cleaning fee.
ROOM RESTRICTIONS: Open flames of any kind (candles, incense) and irons are strictly prohibited from use in rooms. Please refrain from using rose petals in the room as they stain fine linens, carpet and upholstery. Guests will be charged full price for any damage, required cleaning, or replacement necessary.
The Inn is a private facility and is for the exclusive use of our overnight guests. This ensures the quiet, relaxing and secure nature of the environment for all of the guests. If a guest would like to have a visitor, it must be prearranged with the staff. Guest rooms are intended for the use of guests only and are not to be used as gathering places.
PARKING: There is one off-street parking space per room. Parking may also be available on the street. We regret we cannot be responsible for the security of your vehicle.
BREAKFAST GUESTS: If an overnight guest would like to invite a guest for breakfast, it can be accommodated in most circumstances. Please prearrange this with the staff --- a breakfast charge will be added to the guest’s bill at the time the request is authorized.
CHILDREN: The Inn does not meet the needs of children (including infants) less than 13 years of age.
PETS: We are unable to accommodate pets.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANTS PER ROOM: Room occupancy is limited to a maximum of two guests per room. Guests reserving one room but arriving with more than two people (regardless of age) will be held to the two person maximum occupancy and will be responsible for the full room rate regardless of whether or not they choose to stay.
All rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice.